Gaurang Doshi Is Now A Free Man

Bombay HC Drops Charges Against him in 'Willful Breach of Court Order' Case
Gaurang Doshi Is Now A Free Man

Gaurang Doshi, the man behind the masterpiece Aankhen, which took Bollywood by storm, followed by other blockbusters Deewaar: Let’s Bring Our Heroes Home, and Bawander has finally broken the shackles of controversy framed against his name.
With a profound victory for his appeal in an earlier case that he was framed for, and would have faced 6-month simple imprisonment following the contempt of court for ‘willful breach of a court order’ as he could not be present in court, he is now all set to make a grand return. It was on July 10, 2019, when a landmark judgement was made by the Apex Court committee led by Honorable Chief Justice Pradeep Nandrajog and Justice N. M Jamdar, deciding to drop the charges of contempt of court against him.
“A well-deserved triumph in the face of my haters”, said Gaurang Doshi following the outcome. While Gaurang Doshi never went to prison and does not have to go to prison whatsoever, it seems to have put many unnecessary rumours against his name to rest.
Having endured a daunting phase in his career, courtesy some wrong allegations against his name, Gaurang Doshi is finally a man free from the web of false controversies, looking forward to initiating his new dream projects. The project names are yet to be announced.
The news came in the wake of the recent order of the Bombay High Court, wherein he has been asked to furnish a deposit Rs. 1.25 crores, which allows him to pursue his envisioned new ventures and steer clear of allegations. Having shrugged off his past behind him, Gaurang Doshi is already rearing to go and prove his mettle purely with his work. Like a man of steel, he is set to return standing triumphant fighting his lone battles against the peddlers of false controversy.
“The last few years have been tough, but it has just proven that my passion for films and the creative process involved in bringing projects and talent to life is as strong as it has ever been. With nothing but the truth by my side, I’ve put the past behind me, and I look forward to a very promising future. I thank all my fans, my supporters and business partners who never lost faith in me and continued to motivate me to overcome the challenges pelted at me. I am a fighter, who will never give up. I will rise above all the hurdles relentlessly should my ill-wishers decide to falsely accuse me again. I will never give up. I look forward to a new beginning where I already see some best times dawning in the Indian Film Fraternity with the kind of stories and concepts that have been appreciated by not only the Indian but global audiences. There has never been a better time to be a part of the Indian Movie Industry with opportunities sprouting beyond the big screens right into the digital space. Having said that, I’m already thankful for the opportunities that lie ahead of me.”
Gaurang Doshi is all set to sweep his audience off their feet promising something bigger and better by the end of July with some grand announcements.
About Gaurang Doshi 
Gaurang Doshi is an ace producer in Bollywood and the founder of Gaurang Doshi Productions. He has made movies such as ‘Aankhen’, ‘Deewaar – Let’s Bring Our Heroes Home’ and ‘Sandstorm’ and is currently looking at producing new projects.
Source: Digpu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adnan Safee, Executive Producer, Nine Angle Productions To Make Short Films On Royal Families Of India

ThatWare Innovates Traditional Digital Marketing With Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Modules

Supreme Court renders Modi-backed ED Chief's extension “illegal.” Amit Shah and the opposition enter into a war of words